His name is Jordan, but we call him: Joey, Little Joey, JJ, Jo Jo, Fat Joe, Baby Brother, Mr. Moos, and whatever endearing name we come up with at any moment.
He is two months old and has been such a sweet boy. The world has been spinning wild since he was born. The 2016 presidential election will go down in history, and the Cubbies won the world series! He doesn’t seem to be phased by any of it just yet. So, here are some things about our guy.
- He loves his milks. He must, because he is weighing in at a whopping 13.4 pounds and in the 90th percentile (to give you a point of reference, Lila was in the 10th percentile for weight at his age).
- He is 25 inches long and in clothing ranging from 3 months to 6 months.
- Joey is so laid back. So far, he’s actually a decent sleeper. It may be because of his Rock n’ Play. It’s amazing, I swear by this thing.
- He loves his siblings. Lila is so sweet with him. She can always get a smile out of him.
- He loves his baths! He takes one just about every night. He loves to kick and splash.
- His smile is sweet and he is learning how to ‘coo’ and make sounds. I predict a true giggle is on the horizon!
He is such a sweetie and truly completes us. To be honest, Jordan’s birth has been the hardest for me to recover from. When he smiles so big that he squints his little eyes up at me, I can’t help but think that he’s being so sweet to me to balance it out. But he doesn’t have to. He owes me nothing, because I got him, and he’s so worth it.
Happy two months Big Joe. Mommy loves you from your head to your toes!