I’m about to jet out again to go hunting for the weekend! (WISH ME ALL THE LUCKS) But I couldn’t leave you without a quick Friday Favorites post. I have many other posts drafted, but none went out this week because life. So here it is:
- We just watched Inside out and LOVED it. (of course I did)
- This little vacuum is the next best thing to having a dog around when the kids are eating. I’ve been loving it.
- Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Skillet. It’s just my deal. I use it constantly. Do you have any questions about recipes and care? Just let me know!
- CamelBak Chute . This is my favorite water bottle. Emily is always forcing me to chug water and it’s way easier without the stupid sippy cup straw thingy. Start your new years resolution now!
- This song is my JAM this week. Play it. Sing a long. You can’t help but dance.
Have an awesome weekend guys. SO much is on my heart, I may just have to type it into my phone from a tree stand.
Love and love and love some more.
~~Disclaimer~~ I include links to products in my posts. They are products I love and want to share with you! When you purchase something through one of the amazon links on my blog, I get a very small consignment at no extra cost to you. So thank you for supporting DearDarla!